Thank you for your interest in pursuing our certification as a Diva Ambassador. If you decide to take on the responsibility, you will embark upon a journey to reduce violence against women. As a Diva Ambassador, you are responsible for being the voice of awareness to end dating violence, bullying, rape and many other situations collegiate women face today.
All of our Diva Ambassadors are volunteers.The reward of helping save the lives and sanctity of women is priceless. We understand deciding to join the Divas In Defense, Diva Ambassador program is a big step. We encourage all of our Diva Ambassadors to learn all you can to empower women through self-defense.
How do I qualify?
Diva Ambassadors for the Divas In Defense must have at least one online network that is public (not set to private) such as a blog, website, YouTube page, Twitter account, LinkedIn, Instagram, or public/business Facebook page so that shared content can be seen by everyone. Diva Ambassadors can reside in any part of the World. Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis.
Become a Diva Ambassador:
- On the Facebook desktop site, hover over the “Liked” button on our fan page and select “Get Notifications”
- On the Twitter app, go to our profile, push the settings icon, and select “Turn on Notifications”
3. Mention us and use #DivasInDefense every time you post how you’re empowering women and girls through safety and support! Two great places to start are to:
- Upload the official Diva Ambassador Facebook/Twitter cover photo to your profiles.
- Use Twibbon to place the Diva Ambassador badge over your Facebook and Twitter profile picture. Do it here.
In addition to the glory of being an Ambassador for the Food Bank, here are some of the fantastic benefits you’ll enjoy:
- For new members: Welcome Packet that includes literature and marketing materials
- Certificate of Membership
- Opportunity for guest blog posts on the Divas In Defense blog
- Discounted attendance in Divas In Defense classes
- Monthly Diva News email for Diva Ambassadors only
- Public recognition throughout the year.
- Exclusive feature on our Diva Ambassador Roster page
- List your participation as a volunteer position on your résumé, LinkedIn profile, Twitter and Instagram bios, school volunteer requirements, etc.
- Network with other Diva Ambassadors online and at our many local events
- Receive recognition for active contribution on our website and social media channels
- Participate in contests for prizes and giveaways
For questions or more information, please email Shawn Davis, email@example.com